What would you pay for a Cannondale Martin Ashton frame?

Mindmap3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I went to pick up some new forks for my BFe tonight and the chap had a fairly well used Cannondale Martin Ashton frame that hasn't been used for ages. He will happily sell it but said make him an offer.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what these are worth - I don't need it in any way whatsoever, however if I can get it for the right price I'll snap it up.

Any advice on what it is worth would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers mate.

I don't want to pay much for it, partly because I'm tight and partly because I don't really need another bike or project. Trouble is, I do have a soft spot for Cannondales especially those in the team Volvo colours. I'll make a cheeky offer and see what he says.

Mindmap3":2yam3ze6 said:
Cheers mate.

I don't want to pay much for it, partly because I'm tight and partly because I don't really need another bike or project. Trouble is, I do have a soft spot for Cannondales especially those in the team Volvo colours. I'll make a cheeky offer and see what he says.
I DEMAND PICS NOW! :mrgreen:

Not got any...it's technically not for sale. Its just hanging up in a shed looking a bit sad and unloved.

I can't afford it for a bit anyhow, so I'll make him and offer in a few weeks and see what happens.

On a separate note, I think I'm going to have my Beast of the East painted in metallic grey and build it up as a single speed bike so it's a bit different to my others. It'll also be finished quicker. If I hate the single speed thing, I'll add gears at a later date.

ba57ards":wbbqniyj said:
if u decide to sell it ill have it

My 'Dale is going no where! Well, only to the painters at some point.

I really 'need' that Martin Ashton frame. Definitely going to make a cheeky offer on it at the end of May.

Back