Where's the best place for chain rings?

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I am going to use some Middleburn RS7's on my next project, but want to set them up in a 2 X 10, 10 speed configuration, so I need a couple of chain rings.

The spider is a 5 hole with 94 / 58 pcd and I'm looking for black chain rings in 38/24, 39/26 or 40/28 (26).

I know Blackspire make rings in the right colour and sizes, and I'm sure others do to, but I cannot find a supplier that has what I want.

Any ideas where I might find some chain rings?

I found CRC the cheapest when I needed rings for my Middleburns. Though I went for Middleburn ones.

CRC's prices are good, but every time I look at availability it just shows four hole models and very few five hole.

I know several manufacturers that make what I am looking for, I'm just struggling to find shops where I can buy them :roll:

Thanks, I've used Spa a couple of times, but this time around has not been so good, as all their rings are listed in silver. I know I could ring and get them to order, but I doubt they would be at the same prices.

But, to answer my own question; UK Bikestore. They came up when I did a BCD search and seem to have what I want... at a price!

Ah well, beggars can't be choosers.

Back