Clever Neighbour Eh?

Carlos Da Silva

Devout Dirtbag
Bought a new bike...rode it 8 miles...put it down next to my car outside the garage. Thought it would be OK there whilst I popped inside for 5 minutes...unfortunately not. My neighbour decided to reverse over it...twice!!!

Muppet...hey ho!!!

He got out to see what he'd done and then drove off...I watched him from my kitchen window. Still waiting for him to own up to it and say something to me!!!

I was hoping for a little bit more sympathy on here to be honest!!! Currently still smiling but that'll wear off by tomorrow when reality kicks in!

i watched my neighbour reverse into my kooltina, get out, rub the scratch, get back in her car and drive off. the next day i asked her if she'd seen anything....."erm...no" was the reply
(this happened when we WERE talking!!)

Rear end of my bike got squashed...rear mech, bent hanger, etc, etc. It was certainly a "crunch" rather than a "scuff"!

I'll see what he says tomorrow...I however believe in Karma so "something" might happen to his car...fingers crossed.

256863d1354934071-proud-new-owner-1999-hayabusa-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

;)

Carlos Da Silva":xu239j3p said:
He got out to see what he'd done and then drove off...I watched him from my kitchen window. Still waiting for him to own up to it and say something to me!!!

I was hoping for a little bit more sympathy on here to be honest!!! Currently still smiling but that'll wear off by tomorrow when reality kicks in!

Why didn't you collar him there and then? I wouldn't be bloody smiling about it, but then I wouldn't leave a bike lying on the ground, where it could be run over, anyway.

what Andy said, I'd be f'in hoppin'!! inside anyway, outside I'd be the very picture of calm...honest.

I respectfully request that this is updated once you've collared him about it

Back