Exotic Rigid Forks

jimplops

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i've had a pair for around a year now, used them on a few different frames with disks, V's and maguras, on road and off road.
simply put, they've taken everything i've threw at them and not even blinked, including a few crashes ;)
mine are a tad flexy on the frame they're on now, but im running the 465 A-C version with quite a slack headtube angle but when they were on my GT they were spot on

I think it is aluminum and will ride harsher than a comparable Carbon fork. Personally a Salsa Cromoto steel fork in the right length would be what I would want, everybody who owns one comments on how nice they ride and what is going on my XXIX. Kona triple butted P2 's are supposed to ride nice also.

they also do carbon versions in all the guises of the Alu forks for £120, and even with a carbon steerer if your so inclined for £150.

on my GT i was running on Continental Travel Contacts 1.75 at full pressure and found them to be pretty forgiving

Good forks, had a set on my Sunn Crosss when it was a single speed.
Pretty rigid, but not overly so, and they seem well made.
Might be up for selling them actually as they are currently unused. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Yup cracking forks look the bollox and shed a chunk of weight ... Mine are full carbon and were off roaded very hard with no issues :)

Cheers guys. Was torn between these or the far east unicrowns that are on ebay, but prefered the look of the exotics.

ajantom pm on its way.

Back