Hope Bulb, XC or Other ?

heavyp

Retro Guru
Ive been told bulbs but someone else said there not ?

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be great, year, model and whats the going price for them these days ?

Thanks

Attachments

• hopefront.jpg
    hopefront.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 362
Its a bulb ;) Only the bulb has that type of rotor carrier,all the others and also the bulb's rear is the star pattern.

The bolt through bits are hard to come by so best keep them with the hub. Finding the axle however is also difficult but not impossible and if youre really really stuck you can use the bearings and axle from the sport or XC or any hope front as long as the distances internally are the same :?
Year escapes me but 2003 rings a bell :?
About £25 for it would be fair.Built into a wheel maybe another tenner but not any more than that i think. :?

Defo a Bulb (I'm amassing a collection them it seems at the moment). Pretty sure they're older than 2003 though, if I remember correctly they were 6 bolt by this time, although I could be wrong.

As for price, I bought one without an axle for a tenner so I guess fifteen to twenty quid is fair for a complete one especially as this one has the disc carrier and the all important lock ring.

Cheers guys yeah I have front 20mm and rear QR for sale over here in Oz

Hope to get at least 50 dollars

Back