Bioflex saddle?

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Has anyone got or used one of these Bioflex saddles? I'm looking for a fairly regular looking saddle in black and these seem to fit the bill whilst weighing in at 190gm and all for under £35? :shock:

Interested in hearing from anyone who has one...

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=34928

34928.jpg

Started using these a few years back and really like them, light & comfy and a good price. The 3 I have owned never weighed 190g though, they average out around 207g in reality.
I have snapped one though, it lasted a couple of years on an MTB but finally snapped at the nose behind where the rails join the body.
I bought another one last week to replace a much more expensive SLR XP when Halfords had it at 20% off but that offers finished now.

Hmmm.... even at 207gm its light and a lot cheaper than some other supposedly lightweight saddles.
I can live without an brand name at that price!

Yeah they are very nice, it's my favorite saddle for sure. I run them on both the bikes I do the most miles on, plus I have another on my winter/shopping/hack bike. That one is the same shape and padding as the Bioflex but has a different covering on (it's the old Bikehut branded carbon saddle).

Back