covebike 'BONA'

oleskool

Dirt Disciple
Well,
i have a BONA covebike here? supposedly ?
i was told by covebike it could possibly be a prototype?
have no idea on the age . so not sure what section it goes in so i will put it in both..
im looking to sell it so im open to offers ;)

any info greatly appreciated.

oh ye and the pics:

covebike002.jpg

covebike001.jpg

covebike005.jpg

covebike004.jpg

covebike003.jpg

looks to me like a highend bike not some cheap rubbish.

let me know,
Jake

Don't mean to be rude but the sticker looks like a copy of the graphics originally used by kona in the 90s :?

ye chris i thoght that.. i think they just used it to take the ***** as covebiek often did that..
Jake

i got that cove sticker on a magazine in about 2006 ish.

the frame im sure i have seen before, and looks to have been made specifically, stating the obvious as a dirt jump, or 4X frame.

if it was a proto, would it have the number on the bottom bracket as i thought this would suggest some degree of mass production batch number factory , year of manufacture and the rest, but i might be wrong.

The bona decal is an attempt at humour but again i seem to have a vague memory of being able to buy these somewhere or the owner made it up himself

sooo it might not be cove and there might be more of them out there but as you have said it looks to be a well engineered quaility frame

Hi,

I agree, I had the mbuk sticker set too.

The frame I'm sure was one that the likes of Woolley Hat Shop were kicking out for sub £150.

Hope you weren't stitched up on the £££

Cheers

Back