"Naysayers" - Modern bikes can look cool ...

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
➡️ Oh my ......... :shock:

672.jpg

652.jpg

The M55 was six years in the making and each model has a different look, from the Classic edition with double crown fork, CNC aluminium and natural anthracite carbon-fibre battery container and mudguards, to the Royal edition, with Swarovski crystals and gemstones plus optional diamonds and gold or silver carbon-fibre components.

➡️ Oh and the price ...... :shock: :shock:

M55 Terminus Classic edition - from 25,555 € / 31,500 CHF / 36,200 $ (excluding VAT, including free shipping worldwide)

M55 Terminus Airbrush edition - from 28,888 € / 35,600 CHF / 38,500 $ (excluding VAT, including free shipping worldwide)

M55 Terminus Biceps edition - from 28,888 € / 35,600 CHF / 38,500 $ (excluding VAT, including free shipping worldwide)

M55 Terminus Royal edition - from 28,888 € / 35,600 CHF / 38,500 $(excluding VAT, including free shipping worldwide)

M55 Terminus Prime edition - Your imagination defines the borders at this model only. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

➡️ More here >>>> http://www.m55-bike.com/en/home

Clockwork%20Orange.jpg

Now where's the eye bleach :cool:

well I like it, it has a JudgeFread/Bladrunner/Mad Max appeal to it.

not sure what the blob in front of the chainrings is. ---- oh, I see it now, carbon fibre battery container so is electric bike and the blob is a motor. :(

so not really a bike in the purest sense then. :evil:

the second model, with single sided fork looks like it has screw on side panels - it would look even better if the panels were not there.

Not sure what the conversion rate of Swiss shekels to GB £ is but I bet the price is eyewatering :shock:

02gf74":wyjknqyg said:
not sure what the blob in front of the chainrings is. ---- oh, I see it now, carbon fibre battery container so is electric bike and the blob is a motor. :(

so not really a bike in the purest sense then. :evil:
No it's not a bicycle, it's a Moped (which is Motor and Pedal by the way, not the now used Pedal-less Mopeds)

so that's what happens when the designer from orange slings one up the designer from intense.
nah i'll pass

I think it's safe to assume at those prices we will never see any on the trails, fortunately.

Carl.

at that price, i'd just by a moto cross or trials motorbike....or 3....

i want to like it, but it's just not happening.

Back