SDG Saddle knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExeterJake

Dirt Disciple
I managed to pick up a lovely tidy sdg saddle which sadly I don't know what model it is or what it's worth. Any help would be great

957FA72D-E467-4EEF-9BF7-E030A14A0F46-4765-000005C340C986D6.jpg

I'm not exactly sure but they only model name that springs to mind is the SDG 'Bel-Air' -- I know they made that model, w/ leopard print, for sometime in the mid-2000's, if my memory serves... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Yeah I could only find bel air's to. But it's a long in length saddle which leads me to know its older. It's plastic stamped at number 2 indicating February but its indicated with the letter K which should I guess be the year but k to me isn't a year! Haha

They did do a model called the S2000, but I can't find any images other than plain colours. Also, the curve on the rear corners doesn't look quite the same. The panel shapes are almost identical to the BelAir, though - maybe just a very early run?

saddle

Is it an SDG BIGBOY? I`ve got one in the garage & its saved my crown jewels from a bad landing many times. Google images throws up a few pictures. Looks the same size & shape to me. I had it from new on my San Andreas DHS round about 1999-2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back