1998 Marin Team down hill factory bike extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlieboy28":1y7wenr1 said:
isnt this a modern bike, should it not be in the 1998 section?
You are kidding right ? you call that a modern bike lol Anyway i didnt think this was the pre 1997 section ? :? :

Just had a thought, as a 1998 bike this would have been available to purchase and ride from around September 1997. Which section does it belong in again? :?

retrocomeback":17uw4gsi said:
Just had a thought, as a 1998 bike this would have been available to purchase and ride from around September 1997. Which section does it belong in again? :?

errr 1998 :roll:

retrocomeback":2e6a080s said:
Just spoke to my kid brother and he recons that both his B17 and my Team DH was being advertized in 1997 ,he said in December 1997 was the Christmas he bought his,he said his was in the shops that year.

mrpedigree":16zjogyw said:
retrocomeback":16zjogyw said:
Just spoke to my kid brother and he recons that both his B17 and my Team DH was being advertized in 1997 ,he said in December 1997 was the Christmas he bought his .

That's about right, sadly the pre/post 97 Police are on your case now! ;)

retrocomeback":13z28gd7 said:
mrpedigree":13z28gd7 said:
retrocomeback":13z28gd7 said:
Just spoke to my kid brother and he recons that both his B17 and my Team DH was being advertized in 1997 ,he said in December 1997 was the Christmas he bought his .

:LOL:
Fact my are my kid brothers b17 and that Marin frame was available to buy in shops late 1997 so thats that i guess :)

retrocomeback":31lukzml said:
mrpedigree":31lukzml said:
retrocomeback":31lukzml said:

get a life, The i can read police perhaps .

you see the Op is more likely to get the response he requires by posting his question in the correct forum is all, I was trying to be helpful.

but then rules are for fools , lets make it a free for all and post what ever where ever :roll:

Charlieboy28":nrcqw4qk said:
retrocomeback":nrcqw4qk said:
mrpedigree":nrcqw4qk said:
retrocomeback":nrcqw4qk said:

get a life, The i can read police perhaps .

you see the Op is more likely to get the response he requires by posting his question in the correct forum is all, I was trying to be helpful.

but then rules are for fools , lets make it a free for all and post what ever where ever :roll:

One of my favourite arguements...

...if a bike was first available for a quarter of 1997 then it's eligible for the --> 1997 forum.

The clue is in the title ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back