Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:07 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Posts: 322
Location: hemel hempstead, england.
theredchili wrote:
They are only bringing 50 into the UK for 2013, one of them is coming my way :wink:


have you got the Klunker yet?

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
dkdaz wrote:
theredchili wrote:
They are only bringing 50 into the UK for 2013, one of them is coming my way :wink:


have you got the Klunker yet?

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.


I cancelled my order due to being made redundant the Friday before Christmas, sadley this had to give,gutted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 847
Location: French Alps/Annecy
Oh dear, I Really like the look of that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Posts: 322
Location: hemel hempstead, england.
theredchili wrote:
dkdaz wrote:
theredchili wrote:
They are only bringing 50 into the UK for 2013, one of them is coming my way :wink:


have you got the Klunker yet?

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.


I cancelled my order due to being made redundant the Friday before Christmas, sadley this had to give,gutted.


sorry to hear that fella. where did you order it from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
dkdaz wrote:
theredchili wrote:
dkdaz wrote:
theredchili wrote:
They are only bringing 50 into the UK for 2013, one of them is coming my way :wink:


have you got the Klunker yet?

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.


I cancelled my order due to being made redundant the Friday before Christmas, sadley this had to give,gutted.




sorry to hear that fella. where did you order it from?


Noah's Ark


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Posts: 322
Location: hemel hempstead, england.
cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
dkdaz wrote:
cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock


What colour did you get ? I know when I was looking to get mine there were only 4-5 left not pre ordered!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Posts: 322
Location: hemel hempstead, england.
theredchili wrote:
dkdaz wrote:
cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock


What colour did you get ? I know when I was looking to get mine there were only 4-5 left not pre ordered!


i ordered an orange one.

however, thanks for the tip about Noahs Ark, just ordered one from them and its due next week. its a white one that comes with the pad set.

appologies if its the one you had cancelled. :(

If i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you a beer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
dkdaz wrote:
theredchili wrote:
dkdaz wrote:
cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock


What colour did you get ? I know when I was looking to get mine there were only 4-5 left not pre ordered!


i ordered an orange one.

however, thanks for the tip about Noahs Ark, just ordered one from them and its due next week. its a white one that comes with the pad set.

appologies if its the one you had cancelled. :(
If i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you a beer


Yes, that was mine , they ordered it in specially for me ! Hope you enjoy it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Posts: 322
Location: hemel hempstead, england.
thanks fella :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group