Strava

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone using it? I've been addicted for the last 8 months or so! Its been brilliant, normally about now I'd be thinking of hibernating all winter and ramping things down, I'm planning on a full attack of the local KOM's. Its really added a bit of focus to training rides.

I've used it, so did a mate of mine, who is 3rd to Kristian House's 2nd place. I'm off the chart. I've now lost interest.

It's OK if you're a competitive person but I've no interest really in beating other folks. I rode the trails at Cannock on Weds, my times are WAAAAAY slower than the fast folks, I ain't even trying to get up there.

If you know how to develop web/android/iphone let me know I have an idea.

yeah...i'm in the 2nd half to 3rd quater of all the local segments that are on my rides...at least i know im not the slowest :? but im sure not the fastest...

I "know" how to write iphone apps... but knowing and doing... something else.

I use it now but only to challenge myself really. I tried one of the local KOM segments last week and the result only depressed me :oops:

I've started using it, but only as a record of my rides. I'm not anywhere near the fast guys on the sectors round here (though some of them seem a little suspect :roll: ) so I'm not bothered about trying to compete. I make all my rides private anyway. It's just a great log. :D

firedfromthecircus":l3cikr8m said:
I've started using it, but only as a record of my rides. I'm not anywhere near the fast guys on the sectors round here (though some of them seem a little suspect :roll: ) so I'm not bothered about trying to compete. I make all my rides private anyway. It's just a great log. :D

There aren't many sectors near me it seems but a couple of the ones I looked at were on public shared cycle/footpaths. I don't think it's a very good idea trying to set records on that sort of thing. They're tricky enough sometimes at a slow pace with the amount of dogs and kids on them. Probably a good one very early morning or late night though.

You can always create your own. Even if I'm not KOM I do like to try to climb p the table a bit. Its always good when you have a few mates on board as well.

Back