Good Evening All
I've never been that impressed with my Continental Gatorskin 700c tyres however in the last 6 months I've had seven punctures.
As I was raining down blows and curses on my back wheel
I began to wonder;
1. After 3 years and 3750 miles is it time to replace them?
2. Does puncture resistancy gradually decrease over time for any tyre.
3. Everyone I speak to raves about the Continental - are there any alternatives before I fork out any dough?
After 4 years and over 4000 miles is there a check I can carry out on my rims to see if they need replacing? Might as well whilst I'm down that neck of the woods
1. 1991 Zinn Centaur - 2000 miles
2. 1984 Specialized Rockhopper - drop bar project
3. 1992 Giant Cadex cfr2 - 3000 miles
4. 1984 Puch Mountain Jet - fixed gear project
5. 1993 Cannondale 3.0 frame - fixed gear road
6. 1998 Barracuda Curaçao - inspiration needed