Demon Frameworks

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Not wanting to jump on the band wagon,but after a good few months deciding on a custom I've placed my order with Tom.
Initially I wanted a Groovy or Indy Fab, the lead time for a Groovy is currently over six years ,(wish i put my name down last year when it was only 3 years !).So to fill a gap until then I had to decide,I had my heart set on the Indy until a few months back and Jons thread,as it happens after chatting with Jon about Demon his frame was finished and back in the Limelight.
My frame is going to be very different to Jon's but still retaining the Demon charm.I not going to give away any more info yet ,needless to say with the lead time it will be next March before its finished.time to start saving for a build to suit me
:cool:

roll on next year !

coomber":1ivymkeq said:
Oooh. Any details you care to spill...

No

Ok , it's going to fit me perfectly ;) As things progress I will , but there's allot to think about which , knowing me will change !

theredchili":3ha96pwn said:
coomber":3ha96pwn said:
Oooh. Any details you care to spill...

No

Ok , it's going to fit me perfectly ;) As things progress I will , but there's allot to think about which , knowing me will change !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: same here still debating myself i should give 29er another go or stick with what i know 26" ow there's so much choice to be had with custom frames :D :D :D :D :D :D 1 bottle cage or 2 owww i dont know what to get and mines gonna be build just after yours :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: fingers crossed a few roadies pull out and we get bumped down the list :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Charlieboy28":1izpnceh said:
can i be crude and crass and ask for a ball park figure on cost, and also what is the waiting time?

you'll be behind me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and after theredchilli and who ever is in front of him think pos 1 or 2 people ;) im hoping to get mine by mayhem but i dont think its gonna happen :cry: and price is quoted on what and how much you want mate i'm spending a bit more as i want matching forks and stem ;)

Back