Never seen one of these before

Tbh don't really want/need it and can't really justify another bike. Anything special about it then ? If anyone on here wants it I can contact the guy and ship it on.......

Enid_Puceflange":2gqr3byq said:
Buy it!! :shock:

I agree.
Sunn radical plus as it states. Anne Caroline Chausson rode one, think they first came out in 94?
Not sure if Nicolas Vouilloz rode one.
Cedric Gracia did. Fabien Barel did.

I'd gladly send you cash to pick it up for me and post it too the uk (insert drooling emoticon here) wet dream bike that is :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

those moto forks are worth a small fortune mate id buy it and strip it if i was you ps dibs on the rob warner base jumper pedals please ;)

738 miles or 13 1/2 hours drive to Marseilles from Milton Keynes brb gonna check out easyjet :D

cannondale king":3qkub5h5 said:
I'd gladly send you cash to pick it up for me and post it too the uk (insert drooling emoticon here) wet dream bike that is :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

those moto forks are worth a small fortune mate id buy it and strip it if i was you ps dibs on the rob warner base jumper pedals please ;)

If anyone really really wants it I'll contact the bloke and see if he can post it to me (I'm about 400 km from Marseilles) and more than happy to send it on at cost if you want.

Back