help with affordable lights...

frimleygreener

Retro Newbie
any recommendations? seen plenty that cost more than my bike! need a light that will show the way on unlit stretches of road with a minimum of "white lines/cats eyes...there are so many out there,would like to narrow the field via anyone who rides in similar conditions...thanks in advance:)

Gonna pop this into the mtb section for ya as it's in the wrong area of the forum ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
How cheap is cheap?
I bought a Magicshine MJ868 for £79.99 on eBay some time ago. Bargain comparing to other lights with similar power. And I used to think that NiteRider Minewt 350 was powerful... That MJ literally turns night into day. Highly recommend :)

I've been recommended the Magic Shine lights too by a couple of guys at work. Delivery is reasonably quick and they're supposed to do a pretty damn good job for the money.

Back