Hope Tech X2 with a retro twist

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Just got these back from Rampage who is now my idea of an anodizing miracle worker :D
The only word to describe the job of them is Spiffing :D

I changed my X2 brakes to hopes full red ano ,found little point in selling the standard black bits as theres a probably a glut of them.So in response from the afore mentioned for something purple to judge a finish on we arranged to do them this wonderful shade of purple you now see before you.

The team green adjusters are i find a little bland on their own but here they just look superb.Hope really missed out on choosing purple for one of their ano colours :roll:

I think a round of virtual applause for Rampage is in order. :cool:

Attachments

• Hope Tech X2 retro styling 001 (Large).JPG
    Hope Tech X2 retro styling 001 (Large).JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 975
Superb, now get em back together. What hoses are you using? The white Goodridge kits are nice and would suit that scheme. White gear cables as well and jobs a good un.

BertR00t":1b1f628k said:
Superb, now get em back together. What hoses are you using? The white Goodridge kits are nice and would suit that scheme. White gear cables as well and jobs a good un.

Standard hope braided,a kind of silvery grey,nothing special.
TBH im happy to leave my brakes as they are for now.I spent 100 quid on the red ano parts,bit of a pain to change it all about so soon :? ,but ill see,as i said not really sure what im going to do with them as yet.
It was more an exercise in ano than having a specific plan for them.

Latest posts

Back