Shimano XT Brakes What Model/Year ?

heavyp

Retro Guru
Hey Guys sorry for all the posts just trying to build a bike and im after some info on what model number they are ?

The pics from a dh bike back in 2003 maybe 2004 but its a world cup bike so was wondering if they could be 2005 or may have something deifferent about them.

main.php

main.php

Agree with the above - they are fantastic brakes. One of my mate swears by them and keeps swapping his sets onto his new bikes.

They don't seem to come up for sale very often these days though.

Damn! I wanted to here there average cheap and always for sale as there just going on a retro build that may get a work out to the corner shop to get bread once a year

I remember those brakes well. Stopped very well. Never had to bleed me. In fact I still have a set, although rather heavily ridden, bent levers (tastefully done), contaminated rear pads, scratched res caps.... But they are cheap and only 1 owner. :)

I'm using my iPad right now and can't post pics. But they are used and I live in the states so...

eshew":lb8gqp3n said:
I remember those brakes well. Stopped very well. Never had to bleed me. In fact I still have a set, although rather heavily ridden, bent levers (tastefully done), contaminated rear pads, scratched res caps.... But they are cheap and only 1 owner. :)

I'm using my iPad right now and can't post pics. But they are used and I live in the states so...

How much ? I'm after a set for retro build ?

Back