fox vanilla rc air help

dansim

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi i need some help with my rc air shock or if anybody has a replacement at a reasonable replacement always open my problem is i cant find anything about this shock i have looked at many service manuals with no joy any help would be helpful cheers

Attachments

• 20120719_130245.jpg
    20120719_130245.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 812
Hi sorry not to sound dumb are they people on here or companies newish to here so i haven't a clue cheers

Mojo are the main importers and service agents for Fox. TFT is Tim Flooks, who does servicing for Rock Shox, Fox, Marzocchi etc. You'll find either with a quick Google :)

Oh dear I just bought and fitted this. BTW it was full of air when it arrived, and held full pressure for 36h. . .

Have you taken it apart at all?

gtRTSdh":3hn9vmpz said:
Oh dear I just bought and fitted this. BTW it was full of air when it arrived, and held full pressure for 36h. . .

Have you taken it apart at all?
check the valve core with some soapy water, 36h is quite a slow leak

It hadn't lost any pressure after 36h, when I depressurised it it blew out a ittle oil mist which may have cleared something. The op said he was going away for a couple of weeks, like him I haven't been able to find how old it is or a manual. The compression damping adjuster (left of picture) does not return on it's own but does do it's job.

Back