Which one would you buy? (I bought the Voodoo!)

i would never buy a bike from halfords they have killed off proper bike shops and have absolutely no interest in selling cyclists what they actually need all they want to do is sell ready built crap that looks good but dont work for very long rant over aarrggghhhh

could you not find someone that wants a halfords bike buy that model sell it to them then use the 500 quid to get a nice 1000 for 500 quid from somewhere else

rocky ridge":3tv0d2qb said:
i would never buy a bike from halfords they have killed off proper bike shops and have absolutely no interest in selling cyclists what they actually need all they want to do is sell ready built crap that looks good but dont work for very long rant over aarrggghhhh

could you not find someone that wants a halfords bike buy that model sell it to them then use the 500 quid to get a nice 1000 for 500 quid from somewhere else

hang around the till on a Saturday afternoon :)

i would go for the voodoo hoodoo. mainly because it is a blast from the past.

i dont think halfords killed the lbs, i think cyclists not shopping at their lbs/ the lbs not stocking what people want/need has killed the lbs

lewis1641":33d56guq said:
i would go for the voodoo hoodoo. mainly because it is a blast from the past.

i dont think halfords killed the lbs, i think cyclists not shopping at their lbs/ the lbs not stocking what people want/need has killed the lbs

Agree. But now going off topic :LOL:

Back