Scott high octane frame help.

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey, I've just bought this frame but have no idea about it at all! Can any Scott riders/fans shed some light on it for me. Maybe tell me what year it is the spec and what the i2i length is for a rear shock and the stroke and travel. Any other info is also welcome! Cheers Rob :cool: :cool:

Scotthighoctane.jpg

Scotthighoctane2.jpg

Wow naff paint job!

I have always liked these but dont know much about them.

Think they were out around 2004/5?
And the shock looks like is probably around 222mm? Or similar size.

No idea though.

444944301_fa13bed8a2.jpg

Thanks Josh, oh are they that new. yeah I've just had a bit look around and I've also seen 222mm mentioned, what about the stroke and what not I need?

So if I get a 222mm shock for it the stroke on all of them will be 70mm, sorry I have no idea as all of my frames before this have had shocks. That twin shock one looks awesome!

Nope not all are 70mm i dont think but certainly the most common by the looks of it.

Well I've just looked on the shock mount plate things and its got "shock length 190mm" So I'm guessing this is the i2i?

trxrincon":xxeeyr8j said:
Well I've just looked on the shock mount plate things and its got "shock length 190mm" So I'm guessing this is the i2i?

Haha guess so! Probably a 190x50 or 57. Maybe its 03 then as i think the travel got more the newer the frame.

Josh it also loks like I have mountings for 230mm aswell, whats going on I'm confused, I'll take pics of all the travel chip parts tomorrow?? helllp! haha

If I was to go with the 190mm i2i shock, what travel would I get out of it?

Back