Brake/gear cable frame sleeve

not_fat_matt

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Trying to source some of the plastic sleeve that goes over the cable where it runs down the frame in between bosses. Anyone know the correct name for this, or does it not exist any more, cant seem to find any!

Cheers

If you cut the sheath and metall bit off of outer surely that will leave you with suitable sleeve?

cable liner? the brake and gear cabes are different diameter.

e.g. <--- not cheap that one, better off buying some cheap cable and stripping it down.

how much do you need? - I am sure I have short lengths of gear and brake cable lying around so can sort you out.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The kits from SRAM and Goodridge come with enough to do your bike twice normally. I have none left currently though but can't remember seeing it for sale separately though...

I have a few of the SRAM Pit Stop Straight Jacket kits that come with a metre or so of the stuff. Can either sell you a complete pack which includes the end cap bits that slot into the sleeve to fully seal it (£13 posted).
Or if you just want some of the sleeve I have a bit left over from the last time I used it for a couple of quid plus whatever it costs to post, just lmk the length you need.

Cheers for the replys, its for a frame im starting to build up and from memory (bike is hidden at my folks) it'd only be for the brake going across the top tube.

Will give it a measure this weekend

:)

Rose bikes Germany sell it about £1.70 for 2 metres but the postage is over £7, you really need to order it with a few other things to justify the postage!!!!!

Back