Accomodation in Morzine?????????

Nothing is cheap in Morzine..

I stayed above the cake/pastry shop in Morzine, worth paying extra to get your hands on the freshly baked cakes before queuing endlessly for the chair lifts...... :p

I relise that, either we go in Johns camper van and pay hundredes of pounds in fuel and take 24hrs to get there or get there in 12hrs and pay half the fuel and get accomodation.

i used morzinelets, i paid £500 for a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 people for a week. so 125 per person per week i think is pretty good, we're going newhaven to dieppe as it's closer to us (southampton) and only slightly more expensive in my van than dover to calais/dunkerque but the fact we save an 1 1/2 driving each way to dover makes up for it.

hope that helps

:)

Out of interest,
Where are you leaving from? Your location says Calder valley , is that like west/mid Calder area
How many's going??
How you getting there??
Can I come??? :LOL: ;)

G

Last time I went to Morzine would have been about 4 or 5 years ago and we got a cheap apartment just by googling, found a brit landlord who was astonished that anyone wanted to rent his place in the summer. I'm sure things have moved on since then, but even in Chamonix last summer there were loads of empty apartments, and that's in a town even more set up for summer holidays than Morzine.

Back