Chuck CR_HT what to do?!

Kevhl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So I've got a CR-HT frame, for months I was undecided what to do with it. Realistically it would sit unused if I built it and would probably have to replace my Cindercone, however with no possibility of occassionally putting a childseat on the back (which I do on the Kona) I'd have to build something else as well...

...so I decided I'd sell on the frame.

Then came the second decision, the front had previously been painted blue at some point in it's life. Paint work was a little ratty so I toyed with the idea of stripping it and polishing it or getting it resprayed...

...anyway I decided to strip and polish.

This is why I now have a problem:

photo.jpg

I really like it; polished properly, with the blue RS sids I've got spare and a new decal set it could be really, really nice.

What should I do?????!!!!!

Im sorry i cant help! Haha.

very very nice and ultra rare by the looks of it.

Do you need the monies?

Keep it a while longer?

Honestly, yes I do need the monies from something although it doesn't necessarily have to be this! Got a load of stuff that needs cleaning up and selling and I'm getting grief off the missus about it, I keep buying full bikes just for one or two of the bits on them and not getting around to selling the rest off!

get rid of the stuff you definitely don't want first...

you'll have more space, less nagging, a bit more ca$h...winner all round ;)

The the STS is going for sure, and I'm lost in the bike shed cleaning bits up for a couple of evenings!

BobCatMax":1l28cf3k said:
get rid of the stuff you definitely don't want first...

you'll have more space, less nagging, a bit more ca$h...winner all round ;)

Agree with this.

Depending on price, I'd be interested in the Chuck. REALLY liked them when they came out, especially the FS version :cool:

Back