What Suspension Forks

Feedback
View
I have decided that i want to upgrade my Rock Shox Tora 318 U-Turns for something a bit more modern.

I have about £250-£350 to spend, im looking for something with 120mm-130mm, prefer Air Suspension with Lockout and a 9mm QR and Disc Mounts and a 1/18 steerer tube

any suggestions would be a great help

:D

i will have a look at the reba's, with air suspension can you adjust them to suit the riders weight, unlike coil where you have to change the springs to suit the riders weight

mountainbikerjohnnyb":275spmxk said:
i will have a look at the reba's, with air suspension can you adjust them to suit the riders weight, unlike coil where you have to change the springs to suit the riders weight
Reba's are very good forks, possibly the best value for money fork you can buy for XC/trail riding

Yes, with air forks you alter the air pressure with a shock pump to adjust the fork rather than swapping a coil spring in a coil fork

What about some used dual air Rockshox Revelations. Super adjustable and reasonably light as well. Should be able to find some at that budget.

Never get Revelations for that budget

Rebas your best bet for around the £300 mark. I 've got a set on my RM and they are super smooth and very stiff even in QR guise.

There are a pair of revelation rlt ti in QR for 350 on Buy it Now or best offer. Various other revs at that price and lower. Don't blindly settle for Rebas.

Item numbers on ebay.
Item #: 330720572346
Item #: 360437128517 and there are others ending today on auction.

Revelations are based on Reba's

In essence they're a longer travel Reba

Decent fork too

Back