On one

NAILTRAIL96

Senior Retro Guru
I'm toying with going a bit more modern and was looking at building up an On one frame.
As they didn't exsist when I was last a serious rider I know nothing about them other than I've never actaully seen one in the real world.
Whats the general concensus on these?

They're good, well thought out, built to a price mind, paints not the best. On-one as the name implies did start out as a single speed builder and thus they tend toward a beefier/stiffer build to get the most out of your often out of the saddle cranking so not the springiest or lightest except of course on your wallet :D

on-one

I love my 456 Inbred, with a long fork it does nearly everything my carbon full susser will do.

I was so pleased with it I built up a Scandal as my XC bike.

If you can afford one the Ti frames are even better.

Dead Rats":19h779js said:
excellent apart from chainsuck, good value for money, handles well

that's my 10 word 853 Inbred review :LOL:

Chainsuck? What are the issues with it? Or just on your recent purchase?

i just built up my 456 inbred frame with stuff i had in the garage and rigid forks,took it out for the first time sunday - my fillings are still rattling about my head now.very nice ride on the smooth stuff and great on tarmac but every bump felt like the bike was trying to mount me - i loved it :LOL:

I've got an older Ti Inbred coming tomoz :D :D
I'll let you know how she rides, but i've got to get her repaired first :roll: :LOL:

On-One were selling 456's for £99 recently. Not shure how chain suck can be caused by the frame, I always thought it was a drive chain issue though?

Back