Bike rage in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guy who got popped actually did just about everything he could to provoke the 'attacker'. He immediately got on his ass and started yapping at him.

The guy eventually DOES pull over to let this douche bag past and then the douche bag decides to take a route that brings him right back on the ass of the rider who just let him pass.

If somebody starts following me and yapping in my ear for 2 minutes straight he might get a fist in the mouth. Just sayin'. This wussy who is feigning total shock at getting punched for being an annoying weenie twit knew damn well what he was doing. He WANTED it on video. The fact he immediately says 'I got it on video' makes me think he has done it before (logic the weenie used to accuse the attacker of being some sort of experienced serial killer).

I realize this comes across as justifying a random beating - but when somebody is intentionally annoying you they shouldn't be surprised when they end up with a fat lip.

Ahem; basic trail etiquette that you let faster riders through my friend...

...and the OP wasn't 'yapping,' he was being polite!

Must be an 'age' thing - I was taught that you let faster riders through; and I see nothing wrong with the OP's conduct... :roll:

...there is a time and a place for violent conduct, and this most definitely was not it!

We_are_Stevo":21hcyvjl said:
Ahem; basic trail etiquette that you let faster riders through my friend...

...and the OP wasn't 'yapping,' he was being polite!

i thought his tone was arrogant, he was a better/faster rider and was verbally pointing it out. the guy flipped out though, what a pratt.

i read most of the link discussing it though. did you notice that someone says the nutter was riding a fat chance?

don't mess with NZ retrobikers!! :LOL:

edit: didn't see the above post before writing this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back