Brake adaptor

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
Just bought this brake adaptor from a guy on pinkbike (£13 posted so didn't break the bank) I've just moked it up on the back of the Raven with a very cheap rear disc wheel, my question is do you think I should buy a decent rear disc wheel and brake or just stick with V brake's on the back and disc up front?

Attachments

• rsz_p1040476.jpg
    rsz_p1040476.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 464
I sprayed the connecting rod on it black so it blends in a bit better. I'll keep looking for a cheap Q/R rear wheel for it you never know I may eventually find a disc ready replacement swing arm.

Thankyou, It's getting there, that rear wheel is off a silver fox hence the non matching tyre. Ideally I would like a similar rim to the front and put the matching tyre on. Need to keep mechanical discs though as I dont really want to get trid of my XT gear brake combo's :?

I don't think it is Josh, not seen any markings on it to indicate make. It's well made (even has greese nipples on the bearings) I painted the connecting rod and going to do the same to the bracket. Im keeping an eye out all the time for a disc ready swing arm, any ideas what years models etc would fit this?

Back