Pauls Components

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Any body tried their V brakes? Does any body sell them in the UK? Or direct the only way to buy?

Yep, really rate them..... Good modulation, great power and pretty easy to set up. Got Paul levers on a couple of bikes as the blade face is quite thick and suits my long fingers.

There are a couple of places over here selling them... One place in the East end (Brick Lane Bikes) and Tokyo Fixed in Soho, not sure what their prices are like though. The full set-up I got direct from Paul and another set of levers came from an Ebay US shop.

Cheers.
Alex.

I have a set too, look great and quite light. I found set up not the easiest, not a fan of the tensioning. I also felt that they could be flimsy, I was very canny when tightening nothing to base this on but a general feeling which is the same for any light CNC'd stuff to be fair.

The bolts are steel, and quite long so you'll be wanting Ti....

I got mine from Aspire Velotech, who do free shipping as well as having possibly the best price anywhere... and they also marked the value down on the parcel, even though I hadn't asked them :D

Student Bob":163o1tfx said:
The bolts are steel, and quite long so you'll be wanting Ti....

I got mine from Aspire Velotech, who do free shipping as well as having possibly the best price anywhere... and they also marked the value down on the parcel, even though I hadn't asked them :D

Nice looking shop that. One to keep.

Back