2012 thumb shifters

I've just put together the Dura Ace version although haven't cabled them up yet, they are a 30 second job to put together! Just make sure you get the correct Paul mounts for the SRAM levers.

Personally speaking I'm running an SRAM PG970 11-26 10sp DH cassette with an XT rear mech....I would expect them to work with any decent 10 speed cassette. You may be tied into an SRAM rear mech, I don't know, you'll have to do some Googling.

LeeDevelopment":3k1h8iht said:
Personally speaking I'm running an SRAM PG970 11-26 10sp DH cassette with an XT rear mech....I would expect them to work with any decent 10 speed cassette. You may be tied into an SRAM rear mech, I don't know, you'll have to do some Googling.

That's OK have XRAM XO mech.

I'd say double check. Somewhere at the back of my mind I recall that SRAM Road and MTB are incompatible. Could always go for a Red mech and save some more weight though.

After looking at the web site looks to work. If i understand this

Done it. thumb shifters for me again. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love thumb shifters. can you tell :LOL:

Latest posts

Back