Mondraker Bikes WOW!

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can anyone tell me about these bikes are they for sale now and what price these start at, i think these look really awesome :cool:

You and me are the only two round here. They have a web site. Google their name.

I started a thread some weeks back about them and a similar looking Look carbon

That price is the top of the range, that one in gray in the pic i added is £2199 from what i have found out, i think thats probably good value for one of them, i also thought when Look was showing pics of their bike it was a concept design

Just noticed the pic came up on there add thought it was less, but noticed they start at just over £2000 for these carbon models :cool:

Im thinking now can bike designs for hardtails go much more than the looks of these for the future, they really look awesome to me :D

:shock: £3500 that a lot of money but it's a lot of bike. So value for money is low for such high end bikes.

I must have spent that sort of money of my 2005 Trimble so would buy this modern ??

No. I'd buy the Look as it's rigid and i can buy a frame set and frame combined seatpost.

Both lovely bikes

Think thats the way id go frame only as well the price is to high at the minute but would think over time these prices will come down when models get discontinued for next years models probably :D

Still think this is one good make, have you seen some of there full suspension bikes as well :D Found out Rutland cycling has some of these bikes for sale :cool:

Back