Lets see your Coyote Easton Ultralites

stu76

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Maybe a bit of a longshot, as I'm not sure how many there are out there!

Here's the one I'm building a Coyote Easton Ultralite HT2. Still waiting on a few parts but has XT mech's, Race Face Deus XC cranks, some RS Judy XC's and Mavic/Deore rims....

6874731571_775d059bc9.jpg

I have a coyote ht4. It is 1998 and probably selling the frame soon, as going back to full suss. Had it set up with deore 3x9, exotic carbon fork, 80mm stem, flat bars, hope c2 front and magura hs33 rear (does have disc mount). A nice frame, lightweight and it be a good project for somebody (stu76 another one for you!)

stu76":z0fisabl said:
Here's the one I'm building a Coyote Easton Ultralite HT2. Still waiting on a few parts but has XT mech's, Race Face Deus XC cranks, some RS Judy XC's and Mavic/Deore rims....
I believe that's a 1996 frame, certainly not 1998--> I find the names are a bit confusing, but to the best of my belief the correct name is Coyote Ultralite HT2, and it is made out of Easton Elite. Easton did bring out a tubeset called Ultralite, but that wasn't until c1999 so the use of the same name is just a coincidence I think.

stu76":3pdjr68k said:

What size is that frame?

Well looks like there are at least another 3-4 Coyote's out there!

Simon - How did you get on with the Exotic carbon forks? I fancy giving carbon a try on this one, when funds allow. :roll:

Toaster, It's a large frame, seat tube is 19" or 20" (ctc), I'll measure properly and the top tube when I get home from work.

Back