Whose been putting the winter miles in?

d00m

Retro Guru
Anyone else been making the most of the quieter trails, and varied terrain that winter brings?

img20120202131427.jpg

Snow is fun, ice is not.

ice is fun. hitting the ground is not ;) :LOL:

not as much as i'd like but been out at least twice a week, even if for just a quick blast.

Nope not for weeks! Woops.

Not being slack though, just mate hasnt sorted his cycle yet.

Commute to work and back everyday though.

Summer here at the moment, and it's been a good summer to... except for 2 weekends ago :? Got covered litterally head to toe in mud, everything was brown with mud!
Coming up to Autumn soon though and then Winter and will be riding all the way through. I have a 12 hour race to prepare for in October :x

Well I am still riding. West Suffolk Wheelers reliability ride is coming up this Sunday. Its road but thats all there is round here without driving a fair way.

I've been taking advantage of some rare dry weather to do some more trail building - luckily right on my doorstep (well, a couple of miles away).
That's where I've been for the last couple of days - I actually enjoy it almost as much as riding the finished article plus winter's the time for building IMHO, riding's better when it's a bit warmer.

So, not much riding for the last couple of weeks.

Been getting 100+ miles in some weeks, some weeks less than 50. Fitting it around work and the weather is difficult this time of year.

Keeping a tally of my miles since January, I used to barely ride these months.....miles in sig.

:D

Latest posts

Back