New nitromors.

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is rubbish. Its the stuff thats still in the green tin but the actual substance is green now rather than almost clear (jelly like).
I read that an ingredient has been banned from it. Used it to strip my orange patriot frame - now i know this paintjob is going to be good but nitromors used to just bubble the paint off within 5-10 minutes i found (on a kona, a gt, a handsome dog and couple others. So also youd expect decent paint jobs on them).
Now it makes the paint kind of rubbery but after about 1 and a half hours. Rubbish! Taken me ages to get all the little bits off and it not even finished yet.

Hmmm.

Yep, better off with a blankety blank chequebook and pen.

Stripping my Mercian off took an age with Nirtomors. Sacked it and went to a wire brush drill bit.

sounds like fun :LOL: Is it cold where you are using it just wonder if it would work better in a warmer place. Not the front room that will just piss your good lady off no end.

I was doing it in the bathroom!

Moffyrr when did you buy yours? Looks like it may have changed around the start of last year!

Bought mine about 2 months ago.

I remember the old stuff working.. this stuff is just plain cr*p!

I moaned a while back about the fact the tin says not for automotive paint, yet Hellfords sell it in the motoring paint stripping section...

Back