Cannondale re-spray

puredead666

Devout Dirtbag
Happy new year everyone. I am wanting to tidy my Cannondale Jekyll up for summer and was thinking of having it powder coatered. I know of a powder coaters fairly close LSN of Castleford but i am lost as to where i can get some decals from and where i could get it clear coated over. also i am a little worried that vinyl decals will be too proud after clear coat so i was thinking the water-slip type but i cannot find anyone online who can make them. Any ideas?

i ve got many parts coated at lsn i ve seen theiry work too an its good

only thing i should mention gloss black looks alot better than their satin witch seems to show up up very minor inperfections

they can do flip paints too or so it says on their van

when you take your frame use some old tim can lids an some threaded bar an nuts to cover the headset an bb holes an i d stick an old seat post init too they get shot every where even though they mask it off

there is also castlford powder coaters on methley road i ve never used them though
i d get some decals made up at a sign writers just take them a picture

I'm a joiner so i was just gonna spindle some timber to block the holes and entry areas also i noticed tonight that i have a creaky bush somewhere in the suspension so it seems like a good idea to get cracking with it sooner rather than later. I have read somewhere that the water slide stickers can be printed using a normal laser printer so i think i will experiment with those as they are thinner than vinyl. and won't look crap under clear coat.

Back