trickylad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All clean and ready for the next race.

7a7e57af.jpg

cfcb8520.jpg

Brilliant :D lovely s-works and love the islabikes too, just got my lad a cnoc 14 for xmas, gonna love it. But went with a Strider balance bike for my girl instead of a Rothan, couldnt stretch the pennies:( Top fleet fella :cool:

Thanks mate. I couldn't be a bigger fan of islabikes. Did you keep an eye on eBay for a rothan? Come up all the time. I'm after a cnoc 16 now but they go for £140 and only cost £159.99 new!

I was tempted to go for one on the bay but Mrs Jody wanted a brand spankers one and i think Tallulah would have been dissapointed that it wasnt bright pink, and purple just wouldnt cut it i feel lol, but we have another little Jody coming in January so in about a years time ill be getting him a Rothan. Cant hand down the pink Strider to him. "Nothin but cruelty and ridicule fer ma boy"

Hmmm. Im gonna need a cave :shock:

Nice bikes. My girl had a balance bike & loved it. She went onto a pedal bike without stabilizers. She's outgrown that, so was thinking of an Islabike. Are they worth the money? A bit worried she'll out grow it too fast.

Given how much second-hand ones are, buying a new one is a good deal -- you'll get most of your money back a couple of years down the line.

Can't be much seat height left on the Rothan in the OP's pic ;)

Islas are cool. We are on No5, with the last three being used as daily riders to school for my boys. They are really tough, well made bikes.

sunchaser":1rbq7ok8 said:
Nice bikes. My girl had a balance bike & loved it. She went onto a pedal bike without stabilizers. She's outgrown that, so was thinking of an Islabike. Are they worth the money? A bit worried she'll out grow it too fast.

Absolutely worth the money. 150%

I can't remember a single occasion where I haven't had someone come up and ask about the girls' bikes when we're out.

Back