Range Rover Evoque -Road bike !

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Yes ,you read right !

I was just flipping through the Landrover "Onelife" glossy mag they produce and there it was.
The ultimate accesory for the Evoque, a Range Rover bike, Carbon Fibre.

Unfortunately my Scanners on the blink, but i'm sure theres pics on the web somewhere

A road bike??? :evil:

Just more proof that Range Rovers are increasingly aimed at rich mummies to use for the school run. :x

highlandsflyer":39ip6aol said:
I pissed myself laughing the first time I saw an Evoque.

That roadbike is more worthy of off road duty.

I agree the Evoque LOOKS incapable of off road duty,but all the car mags that have tested it reckon it does the biz off road and is worthy of the Range Rover badge.

azaro":156ey0eo said:
highlandsflyer":156ey0eo said:
I pissed myself laughing the first time I saw an Evoque.

That roadbike is more worthy of off road duty.

I agree the Evoque LOOKS incapable of off road duty,but all the car mags that have tested it reckon it does the biz off road and is worthy of the Range Rover badge.

It should be, it's a Freelander under the fancy skin.

Assuming it's just as off road capable as the last Freelander. :roll:

A pal of mine who surveys for a living was presented with an £5000 bill for rebuilding the drivetrain of his company Freelander, which he had as a stand-in for a pickup.

Garage: "What did you do with it?"
"Drove it off road every day with survey kit inside."
"It's not for that sir..."

I will have to take one for a spin when the snow comes, I don't reckon it will be up to much, especially if you hit a lump of snow, its going to find it hard to get onto anything with that approach angle.

That head tube/ top tube join looks rather modern Litespeed.

I wonder who made it.

Can't believe it's only got Ultegra SL on it though...that's a bit Land Rover... :LOL:

Back