MBUK in the FoD

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just been for a spin through the FoD to give the cube an airing and just saw MBUK doing a photo shoot,then saw the in the carpark with their van. So watch out soon for an article !

On a more important note, they have added a new section in the Verderers trail , didnt try it as I think they have had to build a blue finish as the current one is a red,
Problem is they now both meet after a rather fast bearm ! Avoid on weekends is my advice !

yep its pretty dodgy ... My mate went down with another rider pretty much running along side him on the new trail then both had to hit anchors to avoid anything :?

Still love the trail :cool:

I've got to be honest, I don't see the point of the new trail. :?

My 12 year old son and my 9 year old nephew can manage the red route without stacking, it sounds like they are now more likely to have a crash/collision.

Trouble with trail centres right there.

You have to make challenging sections, but then you cannot optimise them for the average traffic without sacrificing something for the peak usage.

So, if all 18 stone of me t-bones someone at the intersection, who is liable?
Me, for riding like a loon?
Them, for not watching out when joining a red run?
The trail centre, for building it?

Sounds like nannying to me. :? I'm a big boy and I take responsibility for my actions, I don't expect anyone else to.

The dodgy part for my mate was to suddenly find himself while hurling down a quite sketchy section to suddenly find himself having another rider running next to him....even if on a different trail

daj":20gn2mnj said:
The dodgy part for my mate was to suddenly find himself while hurling down a quite sketchy section to suddenly find himself having another rider running next to him....even if on a different trail

Yeah, but they also meet and it looks as if you (red) will have to give way to the blue section.

Grrrrrr :roll:

Back