I'm creating a monster

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Following the arrival of the RC100 Trials bike into my caring home ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 100+trials )

I decided to go through one of my bits boxes throwing some parts onto my as yet unbuilt Pace RC250T frame.

P9250502.jpg

P9250503.jpg

Any opinions, a bit of a franken bike but I am sort of liking where it is going. No idea what it'll ride like!

:cool:

Like the blue and red going on.

Hate that you lie about your 'bits boxes'. These are clearly not just 'bits' :LOL:

Can i come live with you?

Hmmhad a spare room available a few weeks back, now filled with a new house mate, didn't even think of advertising here. :p

Wisely.

One bike nut per household is the golden rule.

Break that, and we may find that the laws of physics are not the only thing being questioned.

I remember back in the 80s I was leaving to travel for a year and one of my pals wanted in on my room in the house share, I fobbed them off cause I knew he would take up all the space I needed to store my stuff in, with him being another bike nut.

Or worse, nick my gear!

:)

cyfa2809":15tuwfj2 said:
:LOL:

It could mean on the opposite end an out of this world biking duo!

I think that scares me more!

I've always been a part time only observer of the matching cuffs n collar stem & post colour rule. In some cases I whole heartedly agree, others like this one I'm apathetic.

Latest posts

Back