semi slick tyres

jazzus

Devout Dirtbag
Any body recomend a half decent semi slick tyre in 26 inch....

Looking at doing some touring with camping gear so some road work,but when the tent is setup would still like to be able to use the bike off road..

cheers mike

Panaracer Fire XC Pro 1.8 - I love these things, they seem to work in almost every condition other than very loose and dry.

Continental Travel Contact.

I usually sell one of these on a repair - then the customer comes back within a week to replace the other tyre too - as even just one of them makes such a big improvement.....

I use Schwalbe Marathon Cross on my daily commute - found them to be very good in most conditions and give some puncture protection as well.

the michelin country rock are good for the price, specialized hemisphere tyres are good too but a bit more expensive

hamster":1jo1k0lq said:
Panaracer Fire XC Pro 1.8 - I love these things, they seem to work in almost every condition other than very loose and dry.

I have a packaged / new set of these I may part with ... The quality ones with the white print ;)

DSC04343.jpg

I also have virtually new spez nimbus flak jackets complete with matching spez tubes and rim strip :

3de93f04.jpg

bc750955.jpg

£20 posted 2nd class uk :D

WD :D

bigmick":el9kzcu9 said:
the michelin country rock are good for the price, specialized hemisphere tyres are good too but a bit more expensive
+1 for the Michelin country rock I have a set on my Claud Butler Oracle and they are great both on and off road

Latest posts

Back