TRICKS, VERTS & DOWNHILLS that are plausible, ADD YOURS

srands

Retro Guru
BIKE TRICKS, VERTS & DOWNHILLS that are plausible (Yes we’ve all seen impossibilities on videos & pics)

VID OF ME DOING "DOWNHILLS" AT BARTON QUARRY
VID OF ME DOING A "ROLL BACK"
VID OF ME DOING "BASIC HOPS"
VID OF ME DOING "CRAB WALK 360+"
VID OF ME DOING "DROP OFF ~ WALL"
VID OF ME DOING "WALL HOP"

So let's get this thread started, ADD YOUR OWN MTB TRICKS/DESCENTS PHOTOs & VIDs

Here are some amusing descriptions with photos:

Everybody thought the ROLLBACK would be more impressive, ON A BIKE.
or
Everybody thought the CAMERA was out of FOCUS, only A SMALL SET BACK THOUGH? (Where is the bike?)
283068_243191682370888_100000401736733_788641_4579855_n.jpg

Whilst doing his imaginary roll back, mouse sang his rendition of Gwen Stefani’s ~ Hollaback Girl, which everybody (Especially, the women) thought was too sexist, for such a stereotypical chauvinist (Which took mouse by surprise, he thought that was a secret, a big secret)
Everybody thought, does Mouse know the concept of what a rollback really is? He listened intently to the points being made, and insisted he would lots of conscious efforts to try very very hard on lots & lots of BMX's.

Everybody thought Mouse was exaggerating about how STEEP the Hill was, as he seemed exasperated, apparently not for any reason, everybody else thought.
225713_243191722370884_100000401736733_788643_5412960_n.jpg

Not everybody liked the Retro Chic of Morpheous' older full sus' (A bit too heavy & freeride plush for many), but everybody thought Neo's retro chic front sus was bound to get lots of peoples attention.
281487_242836249073098_100000401736733_786901_3488860_n.jpg

Alas not everybody understands these "MATRIX" jokes, since these are many calendars ago (A decade ago ~ Aka 10 yrs), but surely these jokes fall into insignificance, with the BUNNY HOP WORLD RECORD (1.4M's approx).

OK the TALLEST PERSONS, with the LONGEST LEGS on the SMALLEST BMX FRAME does have a significant advantage as there is greatest distance between their CROTCH and the TOP TUBE of the tiny BMX they are riding with the SEAT at it's absolute LOWEST!

Even then 1.4m's. I do wonder if some camera trickery is involved, because that does physically impossible, well certainnly nobody is going to get anywhere near that on a 16"+ MTB, well not unless Ocean or Psygnosis are their best mates, anyway.

I guess Neo could take Trinity up on her offer to "Sample this", by jumping off a tall building (editing the MTB in later on white screen), then cushioning his landing with trampoline. Obviously asking everybody standing & watching to "clap backwards" and sing Auld Lang Syne backwards, so the reverse played footage with the edited in bike would appear to be a bunny hop, instead of a jump (Drop off), or the sounds could be DuBBed in later.

The%20Matrix_0029.jpg

These "photos" are mostly THE MATRIX because, Lots of conspiracy theories follow.......:
MATRIX, "coincidentally" when pronounced sounds like MAY RIX:
~ well in the Calendar MAY is the 5th Mth (Lookslike Smith, doesn't it!)
~ RIX could be an acronym R=Ride, i.e. your bike (My bike)
~ IX is roman numerals = 7 (i.e. 5+7=12v mobile phones or camcorder to capture real life, and also may take several goes/clips for the best focus/shot/smooth looking trick/ride)
5x7=35
5+7=12 (BLADE story, the prophecy La Magra ~ The Spirits of the Twelve, the Blood God, etc)
35-12=23 (Common wipe BLADE size, to cut down, hence THE BLADE FILMS!)

35+12+57=104 (THE FIFTH ELEMENT, whatever follows, eg
1=person. 04=corners such as LATITUDE and LONGITUDE, etc)

jonnugget69":2r8b4ezl said:
Am I missing something?

:shock:

That would be two of us. Bored of seeing the same Matrix pics over and over as well when they have zero relevance.

Can we not just pull the plug on him? :LOL:

Leave him to the machines? :roll:

Bored of it too, stopped looking at these now :LOL:

Shouldn't these ALL be in the "Aloadofb*llox" section?
Can one be created especially so we know not to ever go there? I know we have General but... please! :?

Back away from the Bong man.

Danny Macaskill must be shi**ing himself :LOL:

Seriously, pretty good skills, always thought the endo then swing round on the front wheel is a handy one to have out on a trail.

Roll back is pointless though.

I'll admit. I watched the Roll Back video because I thought it might be interesting.. It's the slowest I've ever seen..

Seriously..1mph rolling back of a little bump.. VERY hard.. Honest. ;)

Espescially when you NEVER see BMX riders doing rollbacks from airs and tricks.

Lastly.. The guy going "Oh yeah!" Really needs to know what good riding skill is.. All you basically did was show people how you don't fall off of a bike when going slowly.. Not that hard a skill IMO..

I am expecting an insulting reply. But this thread is too me.. Pointless..

Back