Just to introduce myself and my trek y33!

fastzcars

Retro Newbie
Hello all , my name is luis and I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys! I was on another MTB site, but i found out that they don't like "vintage" bikes over there too much. Anyway I'd like to post a pic of my ride a 98 trek y33, all redone! Thanks!

Attachments

• new pix of my white trek y bike 028.jpg
    new pix of my white trek y bike 028.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 6,219
  • new pix of my white trek y bike 029.jpg
    new pix of my white trek y bike 029.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 6,217
wow!

very clean lines :) Welcome to RB
cool1.gif

Thanks BobcatMax and MattyZasker! I feel like a found a home here. Even if it's half way around the world! :D I have more pix with teny wheels too. I'll just in incude one more pic. Thanks again for the welcome gents!

Attachments

• new pix of my white trek y bike 001.jpg
    new pix of my white trek y bike 001.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 6,183
Thanks mattyzaskar. the white teny wheels i got from ebay. I like them but the only thing is that they are HEAVY. I like the SPIN's better. The bike is in a constant rate of change. Thanks again for the welcome guys!!! :D :D :D

Great bike, Trek Y frames are a favourite of mine, due to seeing your bike and a few others recently I went into my shed and finally got my Trek Y3 built. Admittedly its the cheapo alloy version of the Y frame family but it rides great :cool:

Welcome to the Retrobike family ;)

That's a nice looking ride.

Spin's have always looked better on a 'Y' than Spinergy's, in my humble opinion. Must be the flowing lines or something. Love the rotors as well.

Thank yo so much for the kind comments ! I too think the SPIN's look good on the "Y" bike as well! I just think they belong. As an added note I had disc brake adapters made for the SPIN's . They have been holding up great! And the shock and fork upgrades sure made the bike ride better than new! 13 years of shock/fork development sure makes a difference!!! Thanks again for the warm welcome guys!!! :D :D

Attachments

• new pix of my white trek y bike 027.jpg
    new pix of my white trek y bike 027.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 6,052
Back