Cube 110 AMS PRo

I've been trying the Cube ltd race (hardtail) - very good value for money, and the bike feels lightening fast. Great wheelset isn't it.

My mate has a cube acid and he says its the best bike he has ever owned, plus its spec'ed very well for what he paid for it.

I did love my 2010 AMS 100 Pro R1, until Mountain Mayhem when it spat me off 3 times

Obviously it's nothing to do with the lack of skill from the rider, or the wrong tyre choice... ;)

Great bikes, well made, superb value. I think I'll get another new one next year!

Andy B":2wvh0ch0 said:
I did love my 2010 AMS 100 Pro R1, until Mountain Mayhem when it spat me off 3 times

Obviously it's nothing to do with the lack of skill from the rider, or the wrong tyre choice... ;)

Great bikes, well made, superb value. I think I'll get another new one next year!

What was the beer consumption level at by this point ?

By brief ride across a car park to a cafe on Andy's bike told me it was very comfy.

Thats about as bling as a bike gets, tart :LOL: my mate has a cube acid, and loves it. Spec for the money is fantastic!

FluffyChicken":3f3c51my said:
Andy B":3f3c51my said:
What was the beer consumption level at by this point ?
By brief ride across a car park to a cafe on Andy's bike told me it was very comfy.
Beer consumption for the entire weekend was 2 bottles of Bud on the Friday night, so I can't blame the beer!

Tis a very comfy ride, the bike is designed for long haul XC riding, think I'll go for a longer travel one next time in a smaller more chuckable frame size

Latest posts

Back