FSR Frame - haggling

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Prices for these seem to be all over the place at the moment e.g. Somebody bought this for £56 and if you look closely it has a lot of BETD goodies:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I must confess if I hadnt bought mine for a very good price - see show us your FSR's I would probably have bought this one or indeed Carge's since by the time you factor in postage and the brake adapter it is cheaper than the one you are interested in.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
id go for carges
otherwise a rough 'mean' price id say approx. £100

seller certainly has overpriced it

i'd say appox £150 for a minty fresh one, but i think anything over £100 for a frame is a bit over the top imo.

Ihave my 99 FSR on the bay of e atm, but dont think it will sell as I may have slightly overpriced it (so no one gets it for 99p :LOL: ) would soooo love to keep it :cry: but I am wanting to start a new project :D

Back