and
(ergo?) bike grips £7.99

some great offers there again, they seem to know what they are doing

cyfa2809":ormx9lp3 said:
chain cleaning kit £3.99
and
(ergo?) bike grips £7.99

some great offers there again, they seem to know what they are doing

i noticed the advert today at the one in transit way..dont know if the kit is any good..the tool kit looks good for £25..

Ernie ;)

I have the toolkit and the chain cleaner from last year.

Toolkit is good for the money, does the job.
Chaincleaner works just hold the lid on tight as you do it.

Ergo type grips are a new addition, they don't look bad, I like those type of grips for a road/hybrid bike. Offroad not so much as my hands tend to rotate around the bars more.

I've been very happy with the glasses I got last year, I'm buying them again because I lost mine last month. :oops:

stewlewis":2euved6x said:
I have the toolkit and the chain cleaner from last year.

Toolkit is good for the money, does the job.
Chaincleaner works just hold the lid on tight as you do it.

Ergo type grips are a new addition, they don't look bad, I like those type of grips for a road/hybrid bike. Offroad not so much as my hands tend to rotate around the bars more.

Ideal bud..i remember there was a thread on here last year saying that kit is very good value for money ;)

Ernie ;)

seems the chain cleaner is on most of our lists lol
and that tool kit does look pretty comprehensive, crank puller, cassette lockring tool, BB tool, etc etc etc i doubt they are of a particularly high quality but for a starter kit it can't be bad. :D

Aldi do the same sort of stuff. The cycling shorts are great for £7.99 good mini pump too with pressure reading!!
If people overcome the fact its from a supermarket, they will find its pretty good stuff!!

does anyone knwo where its actually made or whatever?

i mean could be german
but what if its just rebadged brand stuff?

Back