Back From The Single Speed Wilderness - But what is it?

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After selling my Pipedream in a moment of madness and then using my trusty Kona as my single speed ride I came to the conclusion that I needed a dedicated SS bike again :oops:

There are some that know of my SS antics: lots of swearing, red faced and generally cursing my lack of gears :oops:

Still I enjoy riding SS - just seems right :? :twisted:

So what to build ...... If I am honest my Pipedream frame was perhaps not the best in terms of lightness but was a real hoot to ride.

So this time I will have hopefully addressed the weight issue by using the wonder material :cool:

Quick teaser shot as I am not sure how quick a build this will be. I have everything bar forks.

Sadly the HT on this frame is longer than the steerers in my forks so will be needing a new pair.

Thinking rigid :? :p

Any hoo a pic ......

DSCF0344.jpg

Excuse the watermarks on the frame :oops:

Average Mark":pabt4os0 said:
Looks like my Van Nicholas / Airborne Zion.

After our discussions on the brand.

No ;)

BTW squire this is your fault ..... all your fault :LOL: :p

I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark, I will be as quick as Mark,I will be as quick as Mark :LOL:

But not as quick as Lewis :oops: :LOL:

pssh the cheek! i can still beat the child, though admitedly it is getting harder!. And you had the bike to catch me on and sold it!

Carbon Forks for the win! DT Swiss XRR are rather nice ;)

And the more i look the more i realise that gusset is really similar! interested to know who made it now.

Back