Frame refinishing in Beds/Bucks

Jimmy oldskool

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
Guys,

I'm rebuilding my '04 Palisades Trail and was wondering if anyone knew of any good frame strippers and powder coaters in the area?

Also, has anyone had cranks and rings powder coated and if so, what was the durability of them?

Cheers... ;)

Not used or actually know of any local ones. Have been recommended Aerocoat near Lowestoft as probably the best in the UK. Their website is crap and does not reflect the quality of the work they do. When funds allow I am getting one of my frames done in their Aeromax finish.

REKIBorter":1p3uitn0 said:
Not used or actually know of any local ones. Have been recommended Aerocoat near Lowestoft as probably the best in the UK. Their website is crap and does not reflect the quality of the work they do. When funds allow I am getting one of my frames done in their Aeromax finish.

Just looked at their website, it's not great, is it! :LOL:

They certainly seem to know what they're doing though......Did you get a quote for doing your frame?

I did get a quote but have had a complete change of mind about what I want to do. Not the cheapest but worth the extra for the quality of finish.

Back