Shorts for those that have enjoyed life

Supratada

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have an old pair of Pearl Izumi baggy shorts with a cycling short insert. Wonderful things for comfort and MTB style, however the button and hole are a good 10" apart these days.

Who makes this type of casual MTB short for the larger framed man, the bon-viveur, the sort of chap who has dined well on life, a massive biffa in other words?

Tents -R- Us?

I use Endura but even the XXL size is a bit tight wear it touches. I must explain I have put on a load of weight (over 2 stone in 6 months) due to an illness. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it

Gore Bike Wear used to make them in pretty immense sizes. Gore being an American company and all that....

As did Nike.

Lysander":2imaaq5x said:
Naw, ye want the E.coli Fast Track if yer goin' that direction.........

Good link but the 4XL works out at 42-44" which is still a bit snug.
Looks like I'll have t ogo back to jetwashing the pond pump with my gob open.

Honestly, I rode a few miles today in just casual shorts and my balls were all over the shop. It was only the snub nose of the Georgina Terry Ladyparts DeLuxe that kept them from banging together like a fleshy Newtons Cradle.

I've got something akin to potato prints.

I recall my first ever ride in chamois cycle shorts, back when I was a roadie. When I got home, there it was, imprinted in the buff leather like the image of Christ in the Turin shroud. My own musk had immortalised my lad and boys.

Back