Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

NAHBS
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=138872

Author:  kaiser [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  NAHBS

Tom Ritchey was showing some stuff by the looks of it


new swiss cross

Image

29er

Image

please feel free to post and pics you come across :D

Author:  kaiser [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  yo-eddy [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

And not to forget my new (well..... ex-polkadot) 650B Groovy
First pics of the paintjob, I really like it..... a lot!

Image

Image


More here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62169

Author:  kaiser [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Awesome! Bet you can't wait to get your hands on it :D

Author:  IbocProSX [ Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 am ]
Post subject: 

The Groovy is nice but the Ritchey might be more accessible. OIne more pic

Image

Looks a proper bike, bet it's fast too. Just not too keen on the bent downtube visually.

Enjoy!!

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice retrotec

Image

Author:  BobCatMax [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:41 am ]
Post subject: 

now that is tasty!

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:41 am ]
Post subject: 

is the buy behind saying 'pweeese can i have a go?'?

or is he saying

'i need a wee wee!'

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 am ]
Post subject: 

are these all niners?
not sure on those bars, wouldnt they twist you arms too much? not good for impacts on your arms?

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 am ]
Post subject: 

cyfa2809 wrote:
are these all niners?
not sure on those bars, wouldnt they twist you arms too much? not good for impacts on your arms?


Ritchey and Vertigo are 29ers, the Groovy is 650 and the Retrotec looks 26.

The bars are the new Jones ones, I guess sweep angle is debatable some might find the position more natural, I reckon if you blew threw the travel of the fox's it wouldn't matter what position you hands were in.

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards 8) maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?

Author:  beagle [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am ]
Post subject: 

cyfa2809 wrote:
actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards 8) maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?


According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are the worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.

Author:  kaiser [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

beagle wrote:
cyfa2809 wrote:
actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards 8) maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?


According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.


Of course they do! You'll find a load of 'alt bar' converts on here. Honestly try some marys,mungos,salsa's, ragleys,luv handles,ritchey,surly,soma's.....can look a bit gash though :o

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah the looks put me off as theyre often far from subtle

Author:  beagle [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

kaiser wrote:
beagle wrote:
cyfa2809 wrote:
actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards 8) maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?


According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.


Of course they do! You'll find a load of 'alt bar' converts on here. Honestly try some marys,mungos,salsa's, ragleys,luv handles,ritchey,surly,soma's.....can look a bit gash though :o


I know, I was just kidding around. Got some Marys, they're alright (except they started rusting through the paint about 2 weeks after I got them). Prefer a normal riser bar myself. I'd quite like to try some of those fancy H type bars though.

Author:  elPedro666 [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

beagle wrote:
kaiser wrote:
beagle wrote:
cyfa2809 wrote:
actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards 8) maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?


According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.


Of course they do! You'll find a load of 'alt bar' converts on here. Honestly try some marys,mungos,salsa's, ragleys,luv handles,ritchey,surly,soma's.....can look a bit gash though :o


I know, I was just kidding around. Got some Marys, they're alright (except they started rusting through the paint about 2 weeks after I got them). Prefer a normal riser bar myself. I'd quite like to try some of those fancy H type bars though.


Finding flat Salsas with 11 or 17 degrees pretty comfy without being ott 8)

Cheers for all the p0rn!

Author:  Woodsman [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

There is a Black Cat in dark grey-ish blue olive green which I'm liking a lot.

It would be cool to have a NBHBS, although it would be a small venue, but fascinating and cool all the same!

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

Image
ImageImage

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 am ]
Post subject: 

chain mail tyres?!

i like the silver yellow one! nice
stays look spindly though
presumed to be steel 8)

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image[/list]

Author:  beagle [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

kaiser wrote:
Image
ImageImage


Wow.

Some lovely machines in this thread, cheers kaiser.

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image
Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  cyfa2809 [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

that dean is ultra nice
is it belt drive though?
and whats with the cassette by the saint mech?

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cassette could be a modified 6 speed. Sometimes used on singlespeed hubs.

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Klunker graphics in the background

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  beagle [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

This thread is just fuelling my new obsession with wanting to get a 29er.

Author:  Tazio [ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Curved tubes are starting to be used in a nice way I see.

Author:  jango [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
This thread is just fuelling my new obsession with wanting to get a 29er.


Do it, they're big fun 8)

Author:  elPedro666 [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Am I sensing love for the modern...? :shock:
Careful boys!
:lol:

Cheers Kaiser 8)

Author:  Augustus [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am ]
Post subject: 

This is the one show I've always wanted to go to.

Always a delight to see such artistry.

8)

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Not NAHBS

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  kaiser [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/