Lock On's, which ones?

KJD MK1

Devout Dirtbag
I'm Looking for a set of lock on grips for my new setup with low riser bars but tbh I've not a clue what to go for.
I'm looking for something nice and comfy for longer rides so please can I have some suggestions to ponder on.

Thanks

My favourite grippy lock ons are odi yetis. They are quite thin and tacky though, best used with gloves.

For comfort how about Ritchey wcs ones in foam? I haven't tried the lock on versions but standard are great!

if you dont go for scants option
id second the yeti lock on
the big yeti logo is good for calloused hands and they very soft, mine have lasted way longer then my ruffians too

i'm another fan of the yetis
very comfy (i always ride with gloves)
i've had a few pairs
for long rides i have just gone (perhaps controversially) for a pair of ergon grips, they are great!

I like to use whole width of the bars, so i tried shimano PRO grips. they have locks just on the inside.
They work ok.

I like Brave Conectors. Really soft and have tons of grip. They are also quite slim so ideal if you have tiny hands like me. Comfortable with or without gloves but they do wear incredibly quickly. I have worn holes in a set within 3 months, but at 12 quid a pop it's not the end of the world.

Back